1960s Random General Knowledge Quiz
Difficult Sixties General Knowledge Questions
This 1960s general knowledge quiz has ten random questions about memorable people and events from a decade that changed the world.
Questions range from politics, movies, events, sports, and TV shows to simple trivia.
We draw each set of questions from a pool of 300 questions in our database, meaning each quiz will be unique and slightly different from the previous one.
People consider it a challenging quiz and often score around 50%. Can you do better?
What Kind of Questions are on the Sixties Quiz?
Many questions are about entertainment, like 1960s pop music, films, and TV series. Like these:
- Who plays the role of Norman Bates in Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho from 1960?
- Who gets her oats in the Beatles song “Two of Us”?
- Who had a Top Ten hit with “Sweet Nothin’s” in 1960?
Other questions focus on famous persons like celebrities, politicians, writers, and painters.
- Who wrote “A Spaniard in the Works“, a book first published in 1965?
- Who was the President of France between 1959 and 1969?
- Who hosted the TV show “American Bandstand“?
The quiz was originally published as “trivia questions for the 1960s” on Ultimate60s.com, a website discontinued in 2021.